Join a LIVE virtual cooking class with Anne in Kenya. Sign up to one of our scheduled classes or grab a group of friends together and schedule in your own private class! Not only will you be supporting the work of Kivuli, but you’ll have a hoot of a time doing it!
Please don’t purchase this gift directly on the Kivuli website. Follow the below instructions:
Click the following link to purchase your cooking class. Select the “Purchase: Fundraising Activities (Cooking Class)” box to ensure your payment is allocated to the right donation type.
- Virtual Zoom class runs for 1.5 hours
- $40 per participant/household
- Learn to cook traditional Kenyan chapati (flat bread)
- Recipe card and directions provided prior
- Make it a full traditional Kenyan meal and make a stew to eat with it before the class (recipe provided)
- Learn more about how Kivuli positively impacts the local community in Kenya!
Email us at [email protected] to book a time